Sunday, November 05, 2006

Concentric Squares Template

Hi,

Anita Estes asked for a concentric squares template to do custom work using squares.

This templates is 18" x 18" and makes squares up to 17 inches with a 1/2" separation.

Anita has allowed me to print her comments.



Michael,

The squares template is perfect. I played around with it a little but had to quit so I can finish a deadline quilt for a customer. I put some pictures on webshots if you would like to see what I did so far. Look at the last pictures of the Circle Lord album. I plan on doing alot more of the picture frame type quilting. Also some freehand designs with the square as the spine.


Anita in Louisville, KY

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/548533725vrGtmh

Write loricles@loriclesquilting.com


or Phone toll free 1-866-510-6060

Cheers,
Michael

Copyright © 2009 Loricles Circle Lord. All Rights Reserved.